Thread: Forclosure City Las Vegas the Movie

Default Forclosure City Las Vegas the Movie

http://www.foreclosurecitydoc.com/index2.php#/info1/2/

One of my accounts son put this together.

A new documentary by independent filmmakers Ryan Golchuk and Terry Hayden

Date: Saturday - November 5, 2011
    A Reserve Seating - Doors Open At: 07:00 PM

GENERAL ADMISSION - $10
    VIP SEATING (includes DVD of the film) - $20
    SPECIAL LAS VEGAS LOCAL DISCOUNT (2 VIP Seats & 1 DVD) - $30. Bring your NV ID to the box office when purchasing tickets to take advantage of this offer. This discount is not available online, and it cannot be applied to tickets already purchased.

Independent filmmakers Ryan Golchuk and Terry Hayden filmed the story of the foreclosure crisis in Las Vegas, Nevada – ground zero, "Foreclosure Capital of the World."

Foreclosure City is an in-depth examination of the factors that caused the housing and subsequent economic disaster.

Are the Realtors and Bankers to blame? Or are the Buyers guilty of purchases beyond their means? Regardless, there are victors and victims in this documented story. You the viewer are the judge and jury.

www.foreclosurecitydoc.com

For the trailer got to:

Ill check it out if I'm in town. The Onyx theatre is a fun place too
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves. - John Muir. 1901

LV locals really need to see a movie about the **** that is happening to them or all around them every day? Kudos to those who made the flick but I'll pass. I've already had my fill of despair for one lifetime.

Default I say, The Bankers

Quote Originally Posted by jrozar View Post
    Are the Realtors and Bankers to blame? Or are the Buyers guilty of purchases beyond their means?
    I say the bankers..... Banking has been around as many years as MGM has miles on the old KLR.... If a banker bought his first new KLR from the dealer, then went to the KLR expert to find out how best to ride it, and MGM told him that you shift a KLR at 15,000 RPM, and the banker blew up the bike, who's fault would it be ???....................... That's right, the Banker's

Ought to be an interesting show..... Don't know if I'd be able to make it though... Have to read the reviews here I'd imagine.
    "There's no such thing as bad weather, only a poor choice in clothing"...... & I'm quoting MGM on that.

If I go, Ill buy the DVD and let m2w riders borrow it if desired.
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves. - John Muir. 1901

Under the synopsis page:
    This film is a rugged look into the historic foreclosure crises, taking place in Las Vegas, known to be "ground zero" of where the problem originated. Welcome to Foreclosure City!

I think they've gotten problem mixed up with symptom.... The foreclosure "problem" is just a symptom of a much larger issue..... This film doesn't look like it would go far enough to shed much light on the rest of the story..... I guess I'd have to see it.
    "There's no such thing as bad weather, only a poor choice in clothing"...... & I'm quoting MGM on that.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainGoatMyke View Post
    If I go, Ill buy the DVD and let m2w riders borrow it if desired.
    We can have a movie night!
    HHH - http://my2wheels.com
    Feet often far from ground. Spot.